Wrap It Up - Can - Bottle Koozie Wraps 5x7

Wrap It Up - Can - Bottle Koozie Wraps 5x7
Wrap It Up - Can - Bottle Koozie Wraps 5x7 Wrap It Up - Can - Bottle Koozie Wraps 5x7 Wrap It Up - Can - Bottle Koozie Wraps 5x7 Wrap It Up - Can - Bottle Koozie Wraps 5x7 Wrap It Up - Can - Bottle Koozie Wraps 5x7 Wrap It Up - Can - Bottle Koozie Wraps 5x7 Wrap It Up - Can - Bottle Koozie Wraps 5x7
Product Code: WRAW17

Formats Included: ART, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX
Price: $9.99
Qty:  
   - OR -   

Wrap It Up
EASY Can - Bottle Koozie Wraps

FOR THE 5X7 HOOP

This design features a combination of embroidery machine/sewing machine construction

We had lots of requests for our koozies to be created in the 5x7 hoop and I'm pleased to announce they are now available - YAY!

I am hooked on making these FUN, FAST & EASY Can - Bottle Koozie Wraps!   I'll be adding these to lots of stockings this year.  Who doesn't love to receive a personalized, useful gift?  Tie a ribbon around one - instant personal, useful gift idea!

They are perfect for cans and also fit water most bottles:


  This design set is for the 5x7 hoop.  95% of the design is finished in the embroidery hoop with the remaining 5% is sewn on the sewing machine - simple straight line sewing on the machine - EASY.  These designs feature channel quilting and the monogram letters are embedded into the designs - no fussing with your software!  You also receive blank quilted designs if you want to add your own designs or applique letters.  Very versatile design set.

Don't you love making something really quick that looks like you spent hours sewing it on the sewing machine?  I won't tell it only takes about 20-25 minutes :)  And what a great design to show off your favorite fabrics.  Use the blank design to add your favorite applique font as I did below on the black 'a'  (from our Sassy applique set)  Link to Sassy Applique Font can be found in 'Related Products' tab above.

All the monogram letters are embedded into the design files.  No fussing with software - YAY!

Design size info (fits most 5x7 hoop)
4.26 x 6.43 inches

 
Please be sure your hoop is large enough before purchasing we don't issue refunds if the design doesn't fit your hoop!

For those of you who have a 6x10 hoop, I recommend purchase of our 6x10 Wrap It Up Koozie because it can be made completely in one hooping in the 6x10 hoop with no other sewing required.  The link to the 6x10 is in 'related products' tab above or you can click HERE

As with all of our in the hoop projects, complete Easy to follow instructions (with lots of how-to pictures) are included in the package.

   Another Fun and Unique In the Hoop Project from Five Star Fonts

 
Five Star Fonts Embroidery © 2014